4 bed house free wifi 3 bathrooms Great views
I Terrazzi is in the greenest area in Europe with stunning scenery, with hill and mountain walks on the door step. It is at an altitude of 1500 feet providing stunning views of the Peligna valley.
would you like to
- walk in the hills and mountains of the greenest area in Europe?
- stroll around the medieval village of Roccacasale?
- take a 5 minute walk up to the castle in Roccacasale?
- be only a short drive from a beach in summer or a ski resort in winter?
- maybe BBQ on the roof terrace at 1500ft and gaze down at the Peligna valley.
- visit Sulmona for it's market, Roman aquaduct, confetti, shops and restaurants.
- take a short drive to visit amazing sights such as the Hermitage of Sant'Onofrio (alt 2000ft) or the Gola di San Vernanzio.
yes? then I Terrazzi is for you.